URGENTLY HIRING Fully Licensed Clinicians @ Joie de Vivre Couneling & Therapy in Midtown Atlanta
Joie de Vivre Counseling and Therapy, LLC is a fast-growing private practice in Midtown Atlanta. We place a high priority on providing an environment that transforms the lives of women by promoting health, healing, and empowerment and we seek a qualified individual who shares our passion for improving the lives of the women we serve. As an integrative practice, we offer psychotherapy services, group therapy, and adjunct wellness services, such as nutrition, yoga, and mindfulness that support the health of the mind and body to bring growth and healing.
To view the complete job description, please click JDV Counseling- Employment Opportunity.pdf
Please submit a cover letter, resume or curriculum vita and complete applicant screenings for the position via Indeed here.
(November 15, 2020)
Seeking Clinical Director @ Positive Change Counseling in Atlanta
Positive Change Counseling in Atlanta is seeking a Clinical Director who is licensed as either an LPC or LCSW.
To view the complete job description, please click Clinical Director- Positive Change Counseling.pdf
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(November 1, 2020)
Seeking FULLY Licensed Therapists @ Raven Counseling Services in Conyers
QUALIFICATIONS: A minimum of 3 years of experience in community mental health. Experience working with children and adults with severe and persistent behavioral health disorders. Must be independent licensure as a LPC, LCSW, or LMFT.
• Maintain a caseload of 10-20 hours/week (P/T) or 20-35 hours/week (F/T)
• Complete Assessments, ANSA/CANS and ISPs on all consumers
• Authorize and Re-authorization services
• Conduct individual therapy with each consumer a minimum of one time per week (must document each session in 48 hours)
• Knowledge of use of Sharenote documentation system
• Review and update treatment plan every 6 months
• Complete discharge summaries at the end of treatment
• Attend supervision meeting with Clinical Director weekly
• Identify community linkage resources for clients
• Submit all billable and non-billable progress notes weekly
• Submit billable unit invoices weekly
• Participate in case and chart reviews with the Clinical Director as needed
• Attend monthly program meetings on or around the 15th of each month (Absolutely NO excuses)
• Ability to work in-office and in the community
Please forward resume to email@example.com or fax to (770) 679-4915.
(October 1, 2020)
Seeking Part- or Full-time Licensed Psychotherapist Contractor @ Atlanta CBT in Inman Park
Atlanta CBT, LLC, an out-of-network private practice in the Inman Park neighborhood of Atlanta, GA invites licensed psychotherapists who practice evidenced-based cognitive behavioral therapy within a clear niche of practice to join us on flexible part- or full-time terms.
To view the complete job description, please click Atlanta CBT Contractor.pdf
Please call or email (subject line: 1099 OPPORTUNITY) Dr. Leah Farrell-Carnahan, Ph.D. with questions regarding this opportunity at 404-710-6605 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
(August 1, 2020)
3d Psychotherapy in Decatur Seeking P/T and/or F/T FULLY LICENSED Therapists to Join Private Practice
3d Psychotherapy, LLC, a private practice in Decatur, is currently looking for part-time and/or full-time psychotherapists to join us. Our office is in downtown Decatur.
Requirements include being FULLY LICENSED in the state of Georgia with at least 1-year post-independent-licensure experience, preferably with private practice experience and registered with CAQH. Previous paneling with insurance panels is a plus. Compensation is salary and paid out biweekly.
To view the complete job description, please click 3d Psychotherapy.pdf
Interested? Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
(July 1, 2020)
Seeking F/T and P/T Therapists @ Pathways Transition Programs
Pathways Transition Programs, Inc. has employment opportunities for part-time and full-time therapists working with children, families, and individual adults who have experienced trauma or other adverse life experiences. Both in-community and in-office work available. Private practice style work available. Growth opportunities for senior staff.
• Master’s Degree in Counseling, Social Work, Psychology, or related to field
• Licensed or license eligible in Georgia (APC, LPC, LMSW, MSW, LMFT)
To view the complete job description, please click Pathways Transition Program.pdf
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(July 1, 2020)